Wollondilly Electrical Contracting & Sales is proud to have established great working relationships with various industrial companies in and around the local community.
Our staff has experience in a wide range of industrial settings including everything from machinery and production lines repairs and maintenance to full-scale electrical upgrades.
Safety and compliance are of the utmost importance for any industrial site. Wollondilly Electrical Contracting & Sales staff are familiar with electrical safety and compliance requirements for most industries and you can be assured that they have the expertise to see your site meeting any internal or external requirements. Our industrial electrical services include, but are not limited to:
- Machinery Service and Repair
- Machinery Installations
- Thermal Imaging
- Power Factor Correction
- Safety Systems and Testing
- Factory Lighting and Power
Our technicians are proficient with the use of C++ programs and PLC programs, being able to interpret both languages and make necessary modifications. Our staff are also qualified in the use of Elecdes (the electrical autocad), meaning that we have no problems designing, or re-designing your electrical circuits and supplying you with professional electrical drawings.
Current employees have applied their trade in the international electrical landscape, including countries such as China, Korea and Japan. In the ever-changing automotive industry, our team was responsible for not only servicing the existing machinery but played an integral role in building the machinery from the ground up.
Some recent projects for local companies are listed below. More detailed information on each job will be available soon.
- Wollondilly Abbatoir – Thermal Scanning
- Xstrata Coal Tahmoor – Dead Man Switching Installation
Call Shane or Mitchell on (02) 4677 0101 today or visit us at Unit 4, 15 Henry Street, Picton NSW 2571 between 8.00am and 4.00pm to discuss your needs.
We Specialise In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Sub-floor and bathroom exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Spa and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured